Monday, October 13, 2008

Love music?

If you love music, play in a band, sing in the choir, are a pianist, a harpist, a cellist, a composer...you're going to love Mad Conductor Music T-shirts & Gifts ! This shop is totally amazing! There are numerous designs for every instrument you can imagine on T-shirts, mugs, tote bags, even ties!
My daughter played the flute when she was in high school and I'm sure she would have loved one of these awesome flute T-shirts!


I love the grunge design T-shirts this shop has!
When I was in high school I played the trumpet so decided to see what the Mad Conductor Music T-shirts & Gifts shop has for trumpet players. I found one that I totally love, almost enough to make me pick the trumpet back up again even though it's been years and years..and years!
Check out this awesome design for trumpet players!
This shop is just amazing, so if you know someone who loves music pass the link along to them. If you have music lovers on your holiday gift list, this is the place to get those unique music T-shirts and gifts you won't find anywhere else!



No comments: