Saturday, September 14, 2013

Funny T-shirts, Good For a Giggle Or Two!

I was just browsing around the Zazzle marketplace and came upon some T-shirts that made me LOL (laugh out loud!). I love the creativity of some of these shirts, the innuendos, the hidden meaning, the nostalgia, the bizarreness! (is bizarreness a word?)
I cannot take credit for any of these. I design mostly with kids and families in mind, occasions, holidays, perhaps I have a few rather funny kid designs, but when it comes to adults and funny slogans and sayings in general my mind draws a blank. But...that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate a good laugh and I don't know where to go to find the funniest T-shirts out there! And so, enjoy these as much as I did, and if you can relate to any of these you might want to consider wearing it, or getting one as a gift with the holidays not so far into the future. And if you don't like any of these, continue browsing  the Zazzle marketplace because you're sure to find the funniest T-shirt ever!

I think this running T-shirt is the shirt for me!
I think everyone can relate to this one!
Hump Day Camel T Shirts
Hump Day Camel T Shirts by coolteeshirts
Find more Hump T-Shirts at Zazzle
I Pooped Today Shirt
I Pooped Today Shirt by CyKosis
Make your t shirt custom from zazzle.com.
Engeneer Tshirt
Engeneer Tshirt by nautee
Check out other Engineer T-Shirts at zazzle.com
My personal favorite! With all the shirts, posters, etc. out there now with the "Keep Calm" designs, I love the spin this one puts on it!
Freak Out & Run Around Tees
Freak Out & Run Around Tees by carryon
Check out other Spoof T-Shirts at zazzle.com
Mortgage Dew Distressed Tee
Mortgage Dew Distressed Tee by proudzazzle
Find other Mortgage dew T-Shirts at zazzle.com
Maxine You Were Right Tee Shirts
Maxine You Were Right Tee Shirts by hallmarkmaxine
Browse additional t-shirts at zazzle.com
Talk nerdy to me tee shirt
Talk nerdy to me tee shirt by cky128
Look at Young T-Shirts online at Zazzle.com

No comments: