Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Big Sisters

I was thinking about my big sister tonight and how I was born on her 12th birthday. There are seven kids in our family, six girls, one boy. The sister who I share a birthday with is the oldest, and one of the sweetest, most generous people I know. Big sisters are so special. They share not only the same house, parents, and other siblings with you, but they share dreams, fears, accomplishments and successes, sorrows, and joys.
Celebrate the big sister when the new baby arrives, or even before she arrives! Big sisters are special, amazing, and your best friend!
At Union Eight galleries you can find a lot of cute, colorful, big sister design T-shirts, mugs, buttons, magnets, and other items sure to delight the big sister and make the birth of a new baby even more memorable. She'll love wearing her big sister T-shirt to let the world know her new little, best friend has arrived!







No comments: