Sunday, June 29, 2014

New Round Kids Birthday Invitations

I just noticed this past week that Zazzle now has round shaped invitations! Of course, I wanted to get started right away making some round kids birthday invitations because the kids birthday invitations are one of my very favorite products to design for, perhaps my most favorite of all. The new round shape invitations are a great alternative to the 5.25 x 5.25" square invites, printed on both sides, and come with a standard white envelope. You can easily add your child's birthday party information on these cute, colorful, fun birthday invitations before ordering.
Check out some of the new round birthday invites for kids that you can find in my Kids Birthday Store!


Extreme Biking Birthday Circle Invite Announcement
Extreme Biking Birthday Circle Invite Announcement by kids_birthdays
View a different custom printed invite from zazzle.com

I am enjoying making these round shaped invitations for kids birthdays so much, you can check my store in a few weeks and I'm sure I'll have added a whole lot of other great kids birthday theme invitations!

No comments: