Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Favs, Their Favs Part Three

On to part three of the My Favs, Their Favs segment. Today I am browsing the galleries of Cowpie Creek Gifts. If you are looking for fun, colorful, eye catching designs this shop has what you are looking for. Oh, and did I mention funny? There are so many designs that I see when browsing this designer's galleries that make me smile or make me laugh out loud...hard. It's going to be tough for me to pick only three designs because I have so many favorites when it comes to these galleries.
Because I am drawn to kids and kids designs, my first favorite is from her Cowpie Creek gallery. It's colorful, cute, and I believe it portrays just how kids feel!

I have blogged about the next design before, one that stands out in my mind and one I love, in part because the message is so important, something for all of us to think about, remember, and most importantly do something about. That of course is doing our part in keeping our planet clean!

My third favorite design is one that makes me laugh every time I see it. Ah, getting old has it's perks doesn't it. I think I feel a nap coming on now! Feel free to laugh, this t-shirt is hilarious!

Happy Hour Is A Nap T-Shirt shirt
Happy Hour Is A Nap T-Shirt by CowPieCreek
So that's my three favorites, what about the designer, the very talented and creative owner of Cowpie Creek Gifts? What are three of her favorite designs? Let's find out!


As you can see, the owner of Cowpie Creek Gifts has chosen three different environmental awareness designs as her favorites. I would say that means that keeping our earth clean and healthy, doing our part to recycle, reuse, reduce, to spread the message, is important to her. I think that's wonderful! If you dont' do your part to help save our planet, please read this and you might think again. Do your part, please.

No comments: