Monday, January 05, 2009

Odds and Ends

My thoughts are scattered today, remembering the holidays and various special moments, having trouble concentrating on being back at work and having to discipline myself into not vegging out in front of the TV. Yes, for someone who rarely watches television I somehow turned into a bit of a couch potato during the holiday season, allowing myself a lot of rest and relaxation and too many holiday treats to go along with watching cheesey Christmas movies late into the night. It's a good thing I gave away all the holiday baking I did because I think I would have enjoyed it way too much. A dear friend did send me a cheese package that had some delicious little tortes and cakes and I do confess to having eaten most of them myself. Thank goodness they are gone!
And so today it is back to work for me, forcing myself to get some new designs up and get back to my blogging, google feeds, twittering, and everything else that goes along with being an online storekeeper, entrepreneur, T-shirt designer, affiliate marketer.
While visions of my grandchildren's happy faces float around in my mind, I am busy uploading new Valentine's Day designs to my Valentine's Day gallery. I am designing with them in mind, thinking what they'd like to wear, what they'd look cute in. It's always so amazing to me how quickly time flies from one holiday to the next. One moment it seems to be Halloween and now here it is in a flash of what feels like a few days but in reality is a few months and soon it will be Valentine's Day.
Take a look at some of the new designs just added to my Valentine's Day T-shirts and Gifts gallery. Hope you have a smiling little face in your life who will love them as much as I hope my grandkids will.





No comments: