Thursday, July 01, 2010

New Designs at Toddler's Place

If you've visited my Toddler's Place store in recent weeks you might have noticed that some sections are empty. That's because I'm revamping the entire store and at the present time I have many sections created for designs that I haven't yet added products for. I hope to have this store completed by mid July. In the process, I have added a lot of new designs in various categories including sports, miscellaneous, music, girl stuff, and animals. If you haven't visited our Toddler's Place store lately, check out some of the new kids, baby, and toddler T-shirts, bodysuits, tote bags, cards, stickers, magnets, and other items! You can find many of our designs are suitable for adults too, so we've added plenty of adult size t-shirts, hoodies, and sweatshirts to our store as well. It's only July, but certainly not too early to start thinking about cute back to school T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and school tote bags. We also have a lot of cute and colorful summer, surfing, and beach T-shirts and bags!
Can't easily find what you're looking for? Just type a keyword into the Search This Store bar in the left sidebar and you can easily find all the items in our store pertaining to that keyword. Pretty cool isn't it?! Need help adding a name or other text to an item? You can add it with the easy customization tools available to you, but if you would rather have me personalize an item for you, just email me at sales@peacockcards.com with your request and I'll be happy to send you a link to the personalized item!









No comments: