Monday, April 11, 2011

Peacock Cards on Facebook

Hello again! It has been months since posting to my blog and I have no excuse except that I have been so busy. Peacock Cards now has a facebook page. I am still mulling over ideas for the page and what I hope to have there. New designs and products. Hopefully photos of people wearing our products. Notification of sales. And I am thinking on some ideas for some freebies I can offer from time to time to my valued customers and friends. But for now, they are all ideas except that the page is indeed there and if you go there, please "like" me! I ordered a new 16.2 megapixel camera today and I hope to be able to get some great photos in the coming months for use on greeting cards, calendars, keepsakes, and other items in my stores. There are lots of new products in the past few months both on Zazzle and Cafe Press. Cafe Press has new pajamas with cool plaid pants for children, men, and women. They've been a big hit thus far. They also have come out with the long sleeve T-shirts and bodysuits for babies which is wonderful, and some other items such as wall peels, iPad and iPhone cases, necklaces, bracelets, keychains, Thermos can coolers and food jars, and more. Zazzle has come out with some beautiful customizable (as is all their products!) keepsake ornaments that can be printed on both front and back! I love these ornaments! They've also come out recently with new sizes of invitations and RSVP cards, unfortunately I have not yet had time to design the new sizes! I believe there are new paper and color choices as well for existing invitations. I did just recently, right before the new sizes came out, design some wedding invitations, RSVP cards, and bridal shower invites as well as some wedding keepsake ornaments. I've also been busy with trying to rearrange my stores at Zazzle. With over 35 stores to tend to, it is time consuming but it's my goal this year to make them more navigable for customers and more pleasant to look at. With graduation 2011, bridal season 2011, and Easter, Mother's Day, and summer around the corner I've also been updating my designs to include bride 2011, bachelorette 2011, first Easter 2011, and also added a lot of family member items such as New Mom 2011 to our stores. I've designed some rather cute and colorful designs for Mom for Mother's Day as well as Easter. I can hardly believe that it's my first time posting in 2011 and it is already spring. Shame on me! I hope to find more time from here on and keep you notified of all the awesome new products and designs that Peacock Cards is known for having. Peacock Cards now has over 100 baby's first birthday designs on bodysuits, t-shirts, bibs, and other items and birthday T-shirts and gifts for all other milestone birthdays as well. Check out some of our newest items for Easter, Mother's Day, graduation 2011, brides, and more!
Little Bunny - Girl Easter Tshirts and Gifts shirt















No comments: