Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Anyone who knows me personally knows that I am so far from being the princess type. I'm not girly girl nor ever have been. I'm not one who wears nail polish, makeup, or even very much jewelry for that matter. I only dress up when I need to, and dresses have never been much of staple for me, even as a teen. I'm a jeans type of girl and always have been.
That said, I am a bit of a romantic at heart, and like thousands of people, I look forward to watching the royal wedding on April 29th! I recall watching the wedding or Princess Diana and Prince Charles years back, and that of Prince Andrew and Princess Fergie. I can easily get glued to the television. I'm not sure what it is about princess and princes, kings and queens, that I find so fascinating, but I do.
The royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton will take place on Friday, April 29th at Westminster Abbey. As it will be very early here in the United States, I haven't yet decided whether I will go to sleep earlier than normal or just stay up all night! I'm a night owl, so at this point I'm thinking I may just opt to stay up all night.
What is it about princess and castles, knights in shining armor, kings, queens, princes, and crowns that peak our curiosity? Is it because in life we grow up believing in all things magical...the tooth fairy, Easter bunny, leprechauns and the like...and it's a bit of reality mixed with fantasy to know that kings and queens and princesses that we read about in fairy tales are actually real?
Whatever it is, I for one will be glued to the television watching the royal wedding! If you love fairy tales, princess, kings, queens, knights in shining armor, romance, fantasy, princes, and the like...check out some of the cute princess T-shirts, mugs, cards, stickers, and other items for sale in our stores.


Pink Tiara Princess bagLittle Princess mugPrincess Royalty shirtPrincess Other Wheels mousepadYes I'm a Princess stickerPink Princess With Wand Magnet magnetPrince Charming Mousepad mousepadHeart Princess Stick Figure Tshirts and Gifts shirtPrincess in Carriage T-shirts and Gifts stampPrincess in Tower Tshirts and Gifts stickerI'm the Princess shirtPrincess Annie Ragdoll Tshirts and Gifts shirtPrince With Glass Slipper tshirts and Gifts postcardPrincess in Carriage Necklace necklaceBaby Prince Tshirts and Gifts shirtPretty in Pink Princess mugI'm the Little Princess   keychainRedhead Fairy Tale Princess bag

No comments: