Friday, October 23, 2009

Holiday T-shirts...already?!?

I've been uploading some new products to my Christmas Shop over the past several days. Holiday T-shirts with snowmen, snowman sweatshirts, snowman mugs, baby's first Christmas T-shirts, first Christmas bodysuits, penguin holiday sweatshirts and other holiday clothing, Christmas cards with matching postage stamps, and a whole lot more.
It almost seems surreal to me as just a few short weeks ago I was outside with short sleeves and capris, hiking and snapping photos and the leaves barely turned to their brilliant autumn reds and golds, and now, here I am in fleece and winter gloves, scraping frost from my windshield and watching the snowflakes fall, hoping winter doesn't stay too early. (not a fan of shovelling snow!)
There is some magic however to those first flakes that glisten and shine and seem to somehow put the world at a standstill if only for a moment. The fresh air, the awe of nature, the dusting of white on an otherwise barren landscape brings wonder and awe. And of course, snow reminds me of Christmas, and I do love Christmas. And so, as I said, I have found myself uploading holiday T-shirts and tote bags, Santa Clause sweatshirts and mugs, reindeer and candy cane magnets and stickers. Check out some of our newest holiday clothing and gift items at Peacock Cards!






Retro Happy Holidays card
Retro Happy Holidays by christmasshop
Browse more cards available on zazzle


No comments: