Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Peacocks

As you can probably guess from the name of my business, Peacock Cards LLC, I love peacocks! I think our name, Peacock Cards, gives people the impression that we sell peacock greeting cards. Well, we do actually, but we sell a whole lot more.
The name Peacock Cards originally came about when I started a free ecard site a number of years back. Although we still have the free ecards, we have expanded to become not just an ecard site but a site that specializes in bringing you personalized and non personalized occasion, holiday, and every day T-shirts, tote bags, buttons, cards, stickers, mugs, and so much more.
People email me on occasion and ask if we sell anything with peacocks. I guess the name is confusing, and although yes, we do sell some items with peacock designs, we have thousands of other designs as well.
If you are a peacock lover like myself and are specifically looking for peacock T-shirts, peacock mousepads, peacock tote bags, peacock mugs, or another item with peacocks, check out some of these cool peacock T-shirts and more from Peacock Cards.




No comments: