Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Everyone!



I'd like to wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween! I hope your little ghosts and goblins have a great time at all the Halloween parties and while trick or treating. I'm spending my day filling cute little cellophane ghost and witch bags with my Haloween treats, all of which I am happy to say are peanut and nut free. As a grandma of a beautiful five year old with a severe peanut allergy I am very persistent about making sure that the candy I pass out to trick or treaters is safe for kids with peanut and nut allergies. Here's a photo of my Halloween treats which include Junior Mints, Scooby Doo fun fruits, Twizzlers licorice, Tootsie Pops, Disney Halloween mix, and Skittles.



The night seemed to slip away from me last night and the pumpkins never got carved, but that's on my agenda for today as well so they will sit smiling on my deck this evening when the little witches and ghouls arrive.

On the front lawn is a huge smiling jack-o-lantern blowup that lights up at night and a purple spider web on the porch rail with a big black spider. A black cat, scarecrow, and gourds adorn the walkway and a fiber optic color changing ghost sits on a table on the porch. The oak leaves scattered on the lawn make it known that it's late autumn and snow will be arriving shortly. But for today, I will enjoy autumn and all it's splendor...the orange pumpkins, golden leaves strewn about, the crisp fresh air, and the Halloween atmosphere that abounds.




You can send your friends and loved ones a free Halloween ecard with no popups from our ecard site at Peacock Cards. From me to you and your families, stay safe and have a very happy Halloween 2009!

No comments: