Friday, November 29, 2013

NEW Wrapping Paper

From what I am hearing from other shopkeepers, the new Zazzle wrapping paper is a big hit with customers! I have not done very much designing for it so I can't say, but I have sold a few rolls considering I only designed a few different ones. I have been seeing some pretty nice wrapping paper though and thinking I need to get some ordered soon. I love the personalized wrapping paper that you can upload a photo to, very cool indeed! I think my grandkids would be surprised to see their faces on their wrapped gifts this year. Check out some of my favorite wrapping paper in different categories including Christmas holiday, birthday, and  just plain cool!Check out the link on the right to see if it's on sale and save money too!

Peace Love and Joy Holiday Photo Gift Wrap
Peace Love and Joy Holiday Photo Gift Wrap by origamiprints
Find more Holiday Wrapping Paper at Zazzle
Peach Family Photo Reindeer Christmas Merry Bright Gift Wrap
Peach Family Photo Reindeer Christmas Merry Bright Gift Wrap by samack
Check out Family photo Wrapping Paper online at zazzle

No comments: