Here is a few interesting facts about nurses according to the Penn Nursing Science University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing:
"1. Nursing is one of the fastest growing professions in the United States
2. Nurses make up the majority of hospital staff and provide more care than any other staff member
3. Of all students in health professions, half of them are studying nursing
4. One out of every four nurses works part-time. This means lots of time to raise children, have a different job or do nothing at all!
5. There are more than 5.5 million nurses and nurses aides in the United States … five times the size of the US army!
6. The average starting wage for a certified Registered Nurse anesthetist is over $50,000
7. Nurses are needed more than ever. With the rise in the number of elderly people and the fall in the number of nurses, nurses have their pick of great jobs and great schools.
8. Around nine million children visit emergency rooms in the U.S. each year due to injuries. It’s a really good thing we have nurses, isn’t it?
9. There are four times as many nurses as doctors.
10. Nurses save lives. "
Check out some of the great nurse T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, bags, buttons, cards, and other nurse apparel and gifts we have found by searching at Zazzle! Zazzle provides great printing, great service, and everything is 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!
Nurses Week 2014 Celebrate Nurses T Shirt by nurse_doctor
Look at Nurses T-Shirts online at Zazzle.com
Nurses R Angels T-shirts and Gifts by nurse_doctor
Create your own printed tee shirts online at Zazzle.
Healthcare Professionals, Nurses Doctors, Humor Laptop Bag by leathercases
Check out another Laptop Commuter Bag online at zazzle.com
Oncology Nurse Gift Ornament by occupation_tshirts
Create your own custom Christmas ornaments online at Zazzle.
School Nurse Gift Ladybug Tee Shirts by occupation_tshirts
Create unique customized tee shirts at Zazzle.