Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Hockey!

With the autumn color season and cooler weather comes the start of hockey for my grandson. This will be his second year of organized hockey, if you can call it that at his age. He enjoys it, that's the biggest draw. The kiddo loves sports, among them being baseball, soccer, football, and hockey. I have to admit of all the sports he plays I enjoy watching him play hockey the most. I'm not sure why, perhaps it's because I had spent many years of watching my son at hockey practices and games and have fond memories of fun times.
At Peacock Cards, we have hockey design T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, keychains, magnets, tote bags, and other items for both kids and adults, as well as coaches! Check out some of our hockey T-shirts and other items in our stores!



























No comments: