Monday, October 11, 2010

Matching T-shirts and Invitation Cards!

I love to design the kids birthday T-shirts as I have said before in many a post. I'm not quite so fond however of designing the birthday invitations, which is probably why I have so few in my store. I was excited recently to come across a zazzle.com store that does have a lot of cute kids birthday cards and invites! Many of them match my designs, and so, I have decided to showcase some of them today on my blog. Check out some of the awesome birthday invites and cards that are a great match with many of the items in my Kids Birthday Shop!
Check out this beautiful customizable Cupcake Delight birthday invitation.


Having a cowboy birthday party? Check out this customizable Cowboy Gear invite!

The Let's Cheer invitation is fully customizable and matches perfectly with our Cheerleader design T-shirts, buttons, and other items!

The Dino Party invite is a perfect match with our Dino birthday T-shirts, buttons, tote bags, and other items!

We have several outer space birthday themes in our Kids Birthday Shop, and here's an invite that will work perfectly with the theme!

And how is this for a cute jungle animal design invitation?

We have bowling party theme T-shirts and they have the bowling invitation!

Having a pool party birthday? Here's an awesome customizable Backyard Pool invite!

And if you're having a clown or circus theme party, here's a colorful and oh so fun invite!

No comments: