Tuesday, October 05, 2010

New Birthday Designs!

Recently I have been busy with creating new birthday designs. I'm not quite sure why, but designing for kids birthdays is one of my favorite things to do. I rank it right up there with watching The Apprentice (which happens to be one of my fav shows this season) or Outlaw (new show on Friday nights that I'm liking a lot! I love designing, and designing for kids is especially fun.
Our kids birthday store is somewhat in disarray at this time. The 1st and 2nd birthday sections are complete, but there is still a lot to be done with the other age specific birthday sections. I found that it was hard for a customer to find a specific design so I am giving each design a section of it's own. Now you don't have to scroll through 100 pages to find what you are looking for! You can also use the search tool in the left sidebar to find what you want. If you are looking for a train design, a kitten design, a frog design...simply type "train" or "kitten" or "frog" into that search bar and you'll find all the items in our store that use that keyword! Easy as pie!
We now have well over 100 1st birthday designs alone and thousands of products in our kids birthday store. We not only have birthday T-shirts and bodysuits, but mugs, cards, stickers, invitations, tote bags, birthday buttons, and more...age specific for baby's first birthday to 7th birthday! You can easily add a name or other text before ordering as well!
Check out some of our newest designs in our birthday store at zazzle.com.















No comments: