Friday, October 22, 2010

World's Best Grandparents

What do you call your grandparents? Grandma and grandpa? Gramma and grampa? Nana and Papa? Nonna and Poppy? Personally, all of my four grandparents were deceased before I was born. I never missed them because I never knew them, and never knew the relationship either. Now that I'm a grandma however, I realize what I missed out on when I was a child. My relationship with my two little grandchildren is so close knit. They mean every bit as much to me as my own children, and I am so blessed to live close enough to them to spend time with them on a regular basis. My granddaughter literally screams with excitement when I walk through the door, and has since she was very little. It makes me feel so good to know that she's as happy to see me as I am to see her and her older and somewhat less excitable brother, my grandson.
At Zazzle and Peacock Cards you can find some great grandparent T-shirts, keychains, mugs, cards, and other items that will let grandma and grandpa know how special they are. They make great holiday gifts, birthday gifts, and imagine the look on grandma or grandpa's face when their grandchildren arrive at their door wearing a "I Love My Grandma" or "My Grandpa is Best" T-shirt! Take a peek at some of the cute, colorful, grandparent designs on T-shirts and more!




My Heart Belongs to Nana shirt
My Heart Belongs to Nana by toddlersplace
View more t-shirts created on Zazzle


Grandma Loves Me shirt
Grandma Loves Me by toddlersplace
Shop zazzle for a different shirt . zazzle.com





World's Greatest oma sticker
World's Greatest oma by worldsbestfamily
Create personalized stickers at zazzle


No comments: