Friday, October 17, 2008

I Love Coffee

I admit to loving coffee. My tastes and coffee drinking habits have changed over the years. There was a time when I needed to have a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. I would drink it black and weak. Then one day, I tasted cappuccino for the first time, and although I thought it tasted like poison (still dislike hazelnut cappuccino to this day) I later tried a vanilla latte' and I loved it. I think it was about that time I found I needed to start putting milk in my coffee. Then one day I discovered the liquid flavored coffee creamers and was hooked. I still love them but now stick to the fat free ones only. I also noticed for a time that I could go the entire day without a cup of coffee but enjoyed drinking it in the evening and night. Perhaps that is why I'm such a night owl. (caffeine?) Lately I noticed that when I wake up, I need to have a cup of coffee to start functioning. I suppose I could manage without it, but I admit I love coffee and one of the first things I do when I get up is put a pot of coffee brewing. (see my coffeemaker here) I love coffee, and I love this I Love Coffee T-shirt from SpeakUpDesigns T-Shirts.

No comments: