Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not Just for Boys

I'm not sure why but when I think of skateboarding, I think of it as a boys sport. Perhaps it's because my son and all his male friends loved to skateboard, in fact, my son is 23 and still loves it. I was rather surprised earlier this evening to see a group of girls skateboarding. I'm not sure why it surprised me, it's not as if I don't know girls also participate in the sport, perhaps it was more to see an entire group of them. Like I said, I think of it predominantly as a boys sport for some reason.
I was just driving by, so I'm not sure what kind of skateboards the girls have, but it did get me to wondering what type of skateboard design a girl would choose. I'm pretty sure she'd like one of the great designs found at TeeShirtsTShirts Awesome Tee Shirts and Gifts, like this one...


Pink and Black Argyle Plaid skateboard

Pink and Black Argyle Plaid
by TeeShirtsTShirts
What girl wouldn't love a pink argyle skateboard? How much more creative and cool can it get than that? I think that a teen girl would also love this one...
Actually, I think her boyfriend would love that one as well!





No comments: