Friday, October 31, 2008

More Embroidery

I'm still as excited today about the embroidery Zazzle just came out with as I was yesterday. I've been so busy today with Halloween and handing out candy to all the little ghost and ghouls at my daughter and son in law's house that I haven't had a chance to add any new items to my stores, but I hope to get more up this weekend. I was poking around in one of my friend's shops just now and noticed she added some awesome college and university customizable hoodies and sweatshirts to her shop TeeShirtsTShirts Awesome Tee Shirts and Gifts. I am sure my son who is in college would love one of these as they are classy, sharp, and yet simple. You can easily add your name and your college name or initials and you can change the product itself to another item, change the embroidered thread color, the product color, etc. These college and university shirts and hoodies are sure to be a hit with the young but great for anyone of any age! Check them out for yourself!


TeeShirtsTShirts Awesome Tee Shirts and Gifts is a member of Union Eight .

No comments: