Friday, October 03, 2008

Ok, I'm laughing hysterically and it's almost 2 am!

I'm laughing pretty hard here and wondering if the people who live above me can hear it. It's 2 am after all, I should really be asleep, not browsing around looking at T-shirt sites. This site I'm browsing right now, SagArt T-shirts and Gifts , has some of the funniest T-shirts I've ever seen! Take a look at this one for instance!
Maybe I'm finding it even more funny because I'm getting up there in age? Yikes! I'm not ready for my wild oats to turn to oat bran just yet! Ok, browsing this funny T-shirt shop a bit more and I came across this one.
Now I don't know about you but that Toadly Insane T-shirt makes me giggle uncontrollably! It's just too cute and too funny. Oh well, I'll go to sleep with a smile on my face and probably dream of big eyed frogs with even bigger lips, or perhaps I'll dream of oat bran. I vote for the froggie!

No comments: